Hello! We regret that Nova Republic does not update more as the winter months, but it's summer ... and we have fun at sea, especially that I'm going to skim (Skimboarding) Torre to Guaceto , the nature reserve and state marine protected area of \u200b\u200bBrindisi (of course not in the red zone or "A", where you can not do any type of activity).
I also wanted to give a big hello to friends PugliAntagonista that occasionally visit our blog.
Well, how would my friend Frank begins when a question of English ...
This post is a response to all those who criticize my lifestyle. Many of you will not know, but I already for a year I have adopted this way of living and thinking. I started following Beppe Grillo and his battles based on the aid environment and education to the economy, then doing research on Internet, information so as not to be affected by a disease that is ruining the whole of humanity if not the entire planet that is seen as conformist consumerism, used by multinational companies .... and so I became a nonconformist. Yes, I am against buying products made by most corporations.
Below is a video of the great Annie Leonard, an expert in international sustainability, which explains very clearly what the problem is the race to consumerism began in the 50s. Why today we are heading into a wall., A dead end.
I hope that after this video you know why I have decided not to take me around by corrupt politicians to serve multinational companies. All this can not stop buying more products of multinationals, such as cola of The Coca-Cola Company ", or the burgers of McDonald's Corporation, Nike Inc. and shoes etc..
Together we can get to a greener way of life and with less adverse impacts to the environment.
yourself a favor!
0 comments:
Post a Comment