Thursday, August 21, 2008

Create And Customize Your Own Belt Buckle

Come dance in Puglia

It has become the summer song, almost a catchphrase. Besides this is a complaint with the medieval life of a region that is so beautiful that it's a shame to see it go to pieces by mismanagement and regressed social thought of the citizens themselves. I mean the song by Michele Salvemini CapaRezza or alias Come dance in Puglia. A nice piece to dance, feel and think about. 10 I'd give just for the record ... The most beautiful sentence ???... I think it is this: O thou my Puglia Puglia Puglia mia, you always carry in my heart when I go away and now I think I might die without you.
And now I think I could die with you.
I think that really reflects the meaning of the song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment