Christmas "on line"?
You Online at Christmas, or on busy? Maybe you are "Away" or favorite "busy" ... Off line or even better? Here are your Christmas! The birthplace of the post for the good wishes, even if this is not anything wrong in the end.
Mine is a comparison between the fiction of being and the act from behind a screen and that of the native fiction. State (but do not want to do with all the apples and oranges) all to say: "At Christmas we can be good," "did well at least at Christmas" ... "Greetings, greetings what??
Those who act so are permanently "off line" brain!
So how will your home or as you are at home, "Online" for good deeds? "Busy" to pretend to do good deeds? No, I think you are "invisible", so act like you want: it's the same concept of "off line", invisible because fake, approved and stereotyped; hidden inside socialnetwork.
I make this post, this action from behind a screen, but it is one of the few times you can act from behind a screen, or at least the action can start from here. I would make a giant tree in the center of each city as I did!
Try to leave the world of socialnetwork. The socialnetwork is a wonderful thing when used for the purpose for which it was born. Do not live it as if it were true! It is advice.
Thanks to Gennaro.
0 comments:
Post a Comment