- I was hoping you told me you: I have been invited.
- so why do not you know?
- I have only a vague idea, however I had other commitments.
- Yes, even today I was free. I always have, I do not want to make commitments.
- I have a feeling of emptiness to fill.
- Do not remember me?
- Lunch every day, but the gap remains.
- Maybe it's not the right diet ...
- I, unlike you, I know why I'm here! Well, I see from your admiring glances you would like to know you too ... I'm here for quĂȘte !
- What's that?
- Research supreme, the ultimate understanding, enlightenment, the realization of your higher self, the conjunction with the One.
- But why is it so difficult? what enters the foreign words?
- Boh, he likes it, he does not mind you. I have known him so much now ...
- But you, why are you here?
- I'm lonely! Even now though. Wherever he goes I'm lonely.
- So why go there?
- There goes my companion, for he knows well what is the solitude try in every way to relieve me. For many years now.
- Well, let's start, it's getting late. I have heard, I believe that we should speak of emptiness, it's his turn if I remember correctly.
- Oh how nice, it's my turn, yes, well, I said, I feel this emptiness, right here, or maybe here, or here, well, whatever I feel, and I do not know what to put.
- Have you tried using a cap?
- I tried them all, but are either too large or too small, or too round or too soft. Then I found one that fit well, but came into the vacuum pressure and shortly after he popped the cork.
- But how does the vacuum pressure to join in? Perhaps then it is empty ...
- Of course it is empty, it's my emptiness, I'll know what not?
- Of that I would not be sure, but I feel it too, and also according to me is empty.
- I think it's the loneliness ...
- you always think that it is the solitude!
- loneliness But what is it?
- Wait a minute, it's my turn, now we speak of emptiness, not loneliness, do not try to fool me!
- Is not loneliness a lack a lack and emptiness? Maybe the same thing ...
- Maybe, but who can tell us?
- Nobody can do it ...
- Oh yes, just ask the Prophet.
- No, you, you shut up! We had already established that we can not trust your prophet, nor any other prophet. They are all concerned, they all want to teach, teach. And in return ask for your faith.
- Have you tried to put faith in the sense of emptiness?
- Yes, I tried, not really with it inside you feel it more.
- So why you have taken?
- Why was not the only thing I could not feel. I'm also the reason, I could no longer distinguish one from an odd-even number. Well, I think you can tell to be honest, I thought to perceive directly. His friends challenged him and I have removed the in-faithful. Then while carrying a bucket full of numbers I fell to the ground scattering, I tried to put them in order but not piled up as they should, I could not reassemble the bucket. So I took the empty by faith and not have it any more remittance.
- What a sad story, I have tears in their eyes.
- I believe that we should study the shape of the void, so using it as a template we could deduce the form of what is put inside.
- And if the contents were liquid or gas?
- I never thought of.
- In any case, it is useless, does not even know exactly where ...
- We must proceed by trial and error! ... Food?
- Sex?
- Money?
- Stadium?
- Travel?
- Reading?
- I've already tried. For a while, 'actually work, but then returns.
- I think it's the loneliness ..
- But you said!
- Ah, yes? I do not remember ...
- But maybe he's right.
- You think so?
- Maybe.
- If you have any reason to solve two problems at once.
- But we should first solve them.
- Yeah.
- And if we try to make sense of loneliness into the void?
- Um ...
- But your books do they say?
- A thousand different things. It happens always the case with books, are like the doctors, everyone has a different diagnosis. But some are about love.
- And what is love?
- Even as everyone calls him in his own way ...
- So we're at the point of departure?
- Not really, actually now we are also discouraged by failed attempts.
- But love could be.
- What kind of love you speak?
- What do you know that! He also used the conditional ...
- then I say that "is" love.
- What a pompous, does not even know what it's about and use the index ...
- What do you think of the participle?
- Present or past?
- Present, present. In the past we do not care!
- But you mean that those who have a sense of emptiness would be a "lover" or should greedy "lover"?
- Although both of them, why not?
- So also solve the loneliness ...
- lover But what?
- Maybe a lover, so she compensates for his poor empty.
- But we are sure that she has a sense of emptiness?
- everyone has one ...
- No, not all, I've heard of people who do not have one!
- But you saw them or did you just heard?
- I've heard, but from reliable sources.
- The sources today all contamination and pollution, there are no reliable sources.
- So what do we do?
- let's pick up what we have. It seems likely to assuage the sense of emptiness is suitable for being stingy lover and her lover. Let's start from there.
- But the lover loves his mistress that he in turn loves him as her lover? Or he loves the sport and she is married to a footballer, he loves his mistress?
- if they were both lovers of the bridge?
- Why the bridge?
- Why I can never find the fourth for the tournament.
- I think we should proceed with more method. Let's say there are no husbands or bridge tournaments and players that they both love each other.
- Truly the bridge tournament is next week!
- I said "we say," let's pretend, simplify ...
- But not to trivialize it, however, which means that they love each other. And then the one you love each other? If the vacuum is his, and if we fill it with a lover, as we recognize it?
- Why you fits well, maybe?
- And what does that mean?
- Dunno, I do not know, maybe you do not feel all that solitude.
- I was worried ... If they're together they do not feel lonely.
- Not at all! The opposite of loneliness is not to be together, is intimacy.
- What kind of intimacy? Physical, mental, emotional?
- Well, all kinds. If you skip over any incomplete and thus in some way then the gap back to bite.
- Yeah, and we do not want to come back, no?
- No, we do not want.
0 comments:
Post a Comment