Good evening to all, as indeed would the mythical Chicco D'Oliva buonasserabuonaserabuonasserabuonasserabuonassera !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would first do a salute to the boys of 4BS fast as it seems, even now they sometimes give you a peek at this blog.
It 'a very, perhaps too long since I write something ... That is, during all this time are certainly many important things happened: the elections in Italy, the final of Big Brother, the outing 4AS, Andrea Rucci has broken his foot, Air France has officially abandoned the deal to acquire Alitalia, Marco Sanna became a tattoo, Deborah has left and is already engaged, Juve has mathematically qualified for the next Champions, America started the NBA playoffs , my friend Fabrizio has come of age, still in the U.S. went out Usher's new single "Love In This Club", good Lu1g1 2u / / 1n0 maybe he fell in love, maybe Ronaldinho goes to Milan and Flamini, Adebayor and Cudicini are Juve, the final of XFactor and Tiger Woods finished second at a tournament. much meat on the fire then, but I will not talk about any of this news ....
I would like instead on a topic very dear to a large number of Italians, who will go to the Europeans Cassano or Del Piero ?...... joke is not going to talk about this (Mark, I know that for a moment that we have hoped to talk about your idol .... maybe I will in the future)
Today I would like to talk a bit of Oscar Pistorius .... Many of you may ask, "Who the fuck 'is?"
Oscar Leonard Carl was born in Sandton, in Gauteng province, South Africa, the 22/11/1986 by these Henke and Sheila Pistorius. So far nothing unusual, except that the baby is born with a serious malformation of the legs, for he did not have the peroni (bone of the lower limb and, together with the complete skeleton of the tibia leg). Therefore, at the age of 11 months his legs were amputated from the knee down at all. Despite all the young Oscar does not give up and he, with the help of the prosthesis has a normal life by practicing many sports like polo, wrestling, tennis and rugby. Precisely because of an injury during a game of rugby and is injured by athletics. From there many successes among disabled athletes to reach the apotheosis of the Paralympic gold medal in the specialty of the 200 m for the disabled.
Well done this "small" premise, we reach the climax, how many people have heard the news or read newspapers, good Oscar there is the really putting everything in order to participate in the Olympics among the able-bodied athletes.
Many people have criticized, many have defended the Negramaro have decided to make use of it for their final extract from their album "The Window", or "Via Le Mani Eyes", is the fact that the international athletics federation has given its response to the request of the South African runner, because they said that Pistorius could not compete because its soft denture .....
Now this is that we must analyze:
1) How do you say that one who had the misfortune of not even having had the opportunity to learn on its own legs, one of those things that bring the lucciconi eyes (even I almost touched me when I see myself I try to walk like a duck but then I hit the door) is even an advantage when I am convinced that the only watch the legs of opponents Pistorius looks at least as I look at the cannelloni.
2) After you send one of the expensive implants racing cheetah Iceland, how do you tell who has spent € 28 000 for nothing.
3) Assuming that these Olympics do not seem to be born under a star very good, at least used this thing to make you Pistorius positive publicity ... Trust me, many watching the races just to see the handicapped who challenged the able-bodied ... A sort of revival of David against Goliath ....
Oscar for its part is doing its utmost to promote this initiative in television appearances, the newscasts, and radio interviews in the newspapers .... It seems almost more of a famous movie star ....
what do you think the real reason for which he was forbidden to run d?
athletes will be intimidated, will be the court of the international athletics federation can not allow a disabled person has the same capabilities of a person like all others, boh?
The fact is that the CAS in Lausanne has not yet taken a final decision so there are still a good chance of its possible participation. In theory
...........
Mah at the end you know what?
Oscar sends everyone to hell and you organize the games and see that the plurisportivi not then you can hunt ...........
0 comments:
Post a Comment