Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fender Jazz Vs Warwick

Superstition? ... No smog



This is new work (in quotes), rather a provocative new idea. A new picture. A photo in which provoke Catholics and non-Catholics and false. The religious tradition, for the religious? ... The superstitious, conditioned by the system Catholic or other socio-Catholic. I did this because I believe that faith is not this, not what you show us the Catholics (of course I'm not all apples and oranges). What I mean is that faith, true, goes far beyond the wooden cross or a statue or immagginetta: These items may be through, but not items to be worshiped. They can be landmarks, but they are not sacred in the true sense of the word (if anything, the sacred is sacred) ... I think you'll be shocked or superstitious scialberie are ignorant. I do not want and do not disrespect or who is to believers. I am a believer, but I am a member of the class of the laity. Lay does not mean being an atheist. An affront My personal research because, in fact, I emancipated from religious ideology and conditioning (and so are the policy). To be grammatically Catholics not burn a cross or to pretend that it sends you to hell, but a rape or child exterminate, kill, curse madly, hate ... Ponder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment