change the theme of my blog in this posting because I think it is right dedicate one to a cause like that. (I'll put a picture of me, however, Representative).
Today is the eighth day of mobilization against the death penalty. There is a petition of several appeals concerning some people go against justice and morality generally, and then in prison, but many other unjustly incarcerated. In both branches, different, there were some death penalty cases, which consist in killing the prisoner sentenced to the death penalty by lethal injection or the electric chair.
What I think is based on a universal logic (for who knows how to use intelligence and not abuse of power) that goes against the thought of death even for bad people. I mean that even if convicted an award-homicidal maniac, killed useless, it would fall on the same level of moral indecency. Instead, let him suffer in prison the right way for the rest of his days is a more suitable punishment, could also show changes in the individual. Killing is too easy and simple when you do it with a convict.
Think.
Below I post the link to sign the petition and the article of the Republic:
http://www.amnesty.it/flex/FixedPages/10ottobre/
http://www.repubblica.it/solidarieta / emergenza/2010/10/09/news/pena_di_morte_la_giornata_mondiale_gli_stati_uniti_firmino_la_moratoria-7908208 /? ref = HREC1-6
0 comments:
Post a Comment