Friday, October 8, 2010

Makeup To Help Cover Pockmarks

Letter


remember the smell of freshly cut grass, the setting sun, the clink of glasses and the warmth of kisses?
remember my asking you to continue with the evening?
Yes, despite your busy schedule, despite my commitments despite the world waiting for us elsewhere.
No, we could not take another day. The magic, if any, if any, should be followed on the fly. The fire might otherwise go out.

You answered that you would be with me than with anyone else you like. But you did not want. You did not want other programs because you did not upset you had to please me more important than me because you were now. You answered that you have to love you, that you went.

Well, I think about it again. I think if it distorts a program I'm interested not do it for someone, I only do it for me. There is no trace of the taste of renunciation or sacrifice. I do it because the taste of the new program predicts to be more intense and enjoyable.
So while I assume as natural to me that no one is more important to me, I see no conflict. My goal is to access the intensity of life, not worrying about who they are or what programs I had previously decided.

then I can hardly understand you when - in this or in other cases - something that does not take the fly, from other signals, showed their appreciation. Examined the possibilities and I'm thinking that maybe you have some fears that prevent you to take advantage. Of course, say "I do not want" just when it really is so, when there is no interest in what is offered, when the situation has not attracted, or when they are under other programs. It is different when "I do not want" should be more relevant improperly translated as "I'm afraid that I would suffer the consequences."

Not that this hesitation is wrong in toto, I think that only applies if a threshold too low will prevent the flow of life, passion to burn, the intensity of cropping up.

should ensure a point where they say to themselves that the situation is as attractive if you could really follow it too. Except that I think this is much more distant. Personally, I apply after years of trying, after weeks to fix a ceiling in semi-vegetative state, after experiencing all the common methods have failed and dozens of other subterfuges. I renounce the passion when it's worth it, if the experience itself is insufficiently rewarding, or if I'm sure most of you I tried to "ride the wave" almost never do it for fear of injuries.

careful, I said ride the wave, not make it safe, place, resize it. The equation is simple: in the surf a wave of low life is safe and reassuring but not very stimulating, high wave is difficult and risky but it is what gives you meaning to surfing. Of course, you learn with the waves low, but when you know a little 'rather than spend your life surfing on them, I prefer the risks of passion.

Te monsters require a parachute, or the insurance or safety rope to get on that wave. It 'good to see normal and understandable, just do not work. In low security it rides the waves .... Trying to ride the highs with the "slings" is falling because of the compress ending then maybe they cause to take that experience as evidence that this claim is impossible. Or you end up with lower intensity of the wave itself. A real wave riding high leaving only "sleeping". Trying this

with courage the first few times you fall, you hurt a bit ', you suffer. Who insists, however, after a little 'how to learn and discover. He discovers that there must be trust and responsive but the wave because if it is opposed or try to change it only worsens things.
days ago in class contact there were some new people. We did the exercise with them to climb on the back of another person. The new people are scared, stiffen and fall away. Provided that they were able to climb, which is often not the case. The more experienced people go up once you abandon it completely, and here that "the company" becomes much easier for them than for those who believe.

Why write this? Why in running a passion you can not invest in the attempt to resize the risks. If we open ourselves completely to someone, he, directly or indirectly, knowingly or not, can hurt us a lot. This is inevitable. It should however be accepted and paid right away if you want access to the benefits they can offer open because otherwise it is not true open. It will not be true even then the benefits: you can not bluff ...

You can arrange for you will always be with one person. Only this will produce so low. If you access the lands washed by the waves of passion is more but there are no certainties. There is no certainty does not mean that it is impossible for two people to implement a more intimate and enduring. Mean that if the claim or settles the matter-wave bursts or lower.

Nor is it to "prove" a passion to be able to get in exchange for a certainty. Much more than simply the presence of such passion, as long as it exists, leads naturally to live. If it no longer exists would not the conditions for that interest. For a simple calculation of probability is more natural to trust those who have shown that those who know how to live it has not shown. But it does not mean that this can suffice if a person shows to be not longer able - or want to do - lose the attractiveness conquered.

So I think that we can first decide on a certain kind of relationship and then Surrendering, but just start abbandonandovisi and by virtue of what to attend free as possible to build something. And, of course, fully accept the possibility that it is not.

I try the high waves, and try to do short pieces with those who wish to accompany me. If someone will do it for a long, long rides together. If someone will do it for a while we'll do it for long. If there is anyone who knows how to do it I'll do it alone. Sure, it's less rewarding and more difficult but it is always better than to abandon my beloved waves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment